* All recycling most be protected from the elements.
* Please ensure all recycling has been rinsed and cleaned.
* Our reusable, machine washable
bin liner system is necessary to avoid using soft plastics for "bagging" recycling with the exception of shredded
paper. Shredded paper must be bagged seperately.
* Please leave all caps and lids on!
- Paper (we take shredded
paper with the exception that it must be bagged seperately)
- Plastic bottles
- Glass jars, bottles
- Tin (lid attached or inserted into tin)
- Household batteries
- Appliances and electronics (upon
- Fluorescent lights
WE ARE UNABLE TO TAKE:
- Unwashed recyclables
- Soft plastic
- Aerosol cans
- Light bulbs (non fluorescent type)
- Plate glass
- Sanitary products
- Mixed materials (eg, concentrated juice cans)
- Stryrofoam including food trays, egg cartons, take out containers, packaging popcorn styrofoam
- Waxed paper or waxed cardboard